Thank you for your interest to partner with The Travel Tester. We are a cultural travel and self-development blog that create in-depth destination and natural sciences guides and reviews. We provide tips on travel planning, blogging and responsible living to a global audience.
With The Travel Tester, we reach over 50.000 unique visitors each month and we have more than 16.000 followers on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram combined and an additional 1.5 million monthly unique viewers on Pinterest.
To make sure that all the content we provide our readers with stays unique, all partnerships with The Travel Tester are customized. We are part of the Mediavine advertising network and for all possibilities and our media kit, you can reach out to Nienke Krook via firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING EMAILS WILL GET NO REPLY AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE BIN:
- emails not addressed with our names
- emails asking for do-follow link placements
- emails asking for unpaid guest posts
WE HAVE NO INTEREST TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS FOR FREE AND ACT AGAINST GOOGLE GUIDELINES. WE HOPE THIS WILL SAVE US BOTH SOME TIME!
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.
Since 2013, we’ve worked on a variety of destination marketing campaigns that were either organised individually or were part of a bigger campaign.
We are available for tailored press trips, live social media campaigns and/or product reviews on location. The main goal with any partnership will be to assist you in promoting and increasing the exposure of your brand within the global travel community.
Here are some highlights from our previous work:
- #MyMauritius in collaboration with iambassador and Visit Mauritius
- #MotorValley in collaboration with iambassador and Emilia Romagna Tourism
- #Transromanica in collaboration with Transromanica
- #WhatCoolLooksLike in collaboration with Traverse and Antigua & Barbuba Tourism
- #TBCasia in collaboration with the Professional Travel Bloggers Association and Cinnamon Hotels
- #Lombardia365 in collaboration with iambassador and Lombardia Tourism
- #Transromanica in collaboration with Transromanica
- #Gwanderers in collaboration with Gadventures
- #VisitBath in collaboration with Visit Bath
- #rukakuusamo in collaboration with PING Festival and Ruka Kuusamo Tourist Association
- #24HoursinBritain in collaboration with Visit Britain, Visit England & iambassador – AWARD WINNING!
- #SpainCities in collaboration with Traverse Events and Spain Tourism
- #VisitSouthampton in collaboration with Fourbgb and Visit Southampton
- #MustSeeMenorca in collaboration with Traverse Events and Spain Tourism
- #VisitFlanders in collaboration with Visit Flanders (Visit Vlaanderen)
- #DiscoverNI in collaboration with Visit Britain and Discover Northern Ireland
- #Escape2Goa in collaboration with Leave UR Mark and Goa Tourism
- #AustrianTime in collaboration with iambassador and Visit Austria
- #BeOkinawa in collaboration with Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau
- #LoveDublin in collaboration with iambassador and Visit Dublin
- #EnglishHeritage in collaboration with English Heritage
- #MustLoveFestivals in collaboration with Must Love Festivals and Den Haag Marketing
- #JoinGermanTradition in collaboration with iambassador and Visit Germany
- #MaltaIsMore in collaboration with iambassador and Blog Island Malta
- #VisitLuxembourg in collaboration with Visit Luxembourg
- #LoveWinter in collaboration with iambassador and Visit Canada
- #ILoveSenigallia in collaboration with TBNet and Social Media Team Le Marche
ADVERTORIALS & REVIEWS
We’ve worked with many brands since the launch of our website and have produced advertorials and product reviews on topics such as travel, lifestyle, food, space & tech. The Travel Tester is available for conveying specific brand messages that are of interest or provide editorial value to our followers.
Some previous examples:
- Vail Resorts
- Wow Trip
- SS Great Britain
- Historic Royal Palaces
- Cinnamon Hotels
- UK Motorhome and Caravan Show
- Air Canada
- NS International
- Thatchers Cider
- I Cento di Bari e Puglia
- Marrakech Food Tours
- Asadal London
- Pizza Express
- Eating London
SPACE, TECH & LIFESTYLE
In the past years, we have created some content for travel-focused websites. Are you looking for text or photos for your own website? We’re more than happy to discuss possibilities in creating content for you. Past examples:
The Travel Tester has been part in several video campaigns in the past and will be focusing on creating a range of new online videos from 2019 onward!
PRODUCED BY THE TRAVEL TESTER
THE TRAVEL TESTER FEATURED
WORK WITH US!
Whether it’s an invite to experience your product, tour, event or service on location, a press trip or live blog campaign, sponsored content or a (dedicated) product review… The Travel Tester would love to connect with you!
We offer packages that will fit any type of budget, so please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com to request rates and our media kit.
PLEASE NOTE: We always keep full editorial control over all branded content. We can send a draft of the post before it goes live, but once the post is live it will not be edited. We always include a disclosure to inform our readers of partnerships.
Not every partner is a good fit for The Travel Tester. If unsure, please read our about page and browse our website to find out which topics we’re interested in (this also applies to sending us press releases!).
In short, we are especially interested in brands with a strong focus on either/or authentic, creative and immersive travel, self-development, design & architecture, sustainability, space & tech and cultural exchange.
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
Nienke Krook & Nick Vullings