Thank you for your interest to partner with The Travel Tester. We are a travel and self-development blog featuring in-depth destination guides and reviews. We publish in both English as Dutch.
The Travel Tester is available for conveying specific brand messages that are of interest or provide editorial value to our followers.
On this page you can find what sets us apart, which audience we reach and how we can help you realize your promotional goals. We offer several opportunities to work with brands and destinations and can’t wait to get to know you better!
LET’S TEAM UP!
OUR AUDIENCE …
- Is mainly from the USA (> 29%) and the UK (>17%) *.
- Is around 70% female *
- Is mainly aged 25-34 (around 45%) *
- Is looking for tips on travel planning, personal development, blogging as a business and reviews on destinations, accommodation, activities, books, hotspots, products and services around the world.
* These statistics are measured over the whole of 2019
HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER?
Since 2012, we’ve worked on a variety of destination and product marketing campaigns all around the world that were either organised individually or were part of a bigger collaboration.
We are available for tailored press trips, (live) social media campaigns, product, service and activity reviews, advertorials and/or giveaways.
The Travel Tester is a trusted and professional partner that will deliver creative and high-quality content.
Besides creating written content and photo material, The Travel Tester has been part in several video campaigns, including the award-winning “24 Hours in the UK” campaign by Visit Britain and iambassador. See below in our overview of case studies.
Are you looking for text or photos for your own website? We’re more than happy to discuss possibilities with you.
The main goal with any partnership will be to assist you in promoting and increasing the exposure of your brand within the global travel community.
To make sure that all the content we provide our readers with stays unique, all partnerships with The Travel Tester are customized.
We offer packages with rates that will fit any type of budget, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with your ideas.
PLEASE NOTE: Not every partner is a good fit for The Travel Tester and we are very specific when it comes to working with brands.
Please refrain from getting in touch or sending press releases if the topic doesn’t relate to: authentic, creative and immersive travel, world food, cultural exchange, history, space & tech, self-development, nature & wildlife, wellness, family travel, adrenaline activities, architecture & design, visual/performing arts, language & literature, sustainability, ethical travel and/or bucket list experiences.
We do not accept “guest blogs” from commercial companies.
Here are some highlights from our previous work:
- #MyMauritius in collaboration with iambassador and Visit Mauritius
- #MotorValley in collaboration with iambassador and Emilia Romagna Tourism
- #Transromanica in collaboration with Transromanica
- #WhatCoolLooksLike in collaboration with Traverse and Antigua & Barbuba Tourism
- #TuttleReview in collaboration with Tuttle Publishing
- #TBCasia in collaboration with the Professional Travel Bloggers Association and Cinnamon Hotels
- #SpaceNationIceland in collaboration with Space Nation
- #Lombardia365 in collaboration with iambassador and Lombardia Tourism
- #RoyalLondon in collaboration with Isango!
- #Transromanica in collaboration with Transromanica
- #Gwanderers in collaboration with Gadventures
- #VisitBath in collaboration with Visit Bath
- #RukaKuusamo in collaboration with PING Festival and Ruka Kuusamo Tourist Association
- #SSGreatBritain in collaboration with SS Great Britain
- #TourHour in collaboration with Historic Royal Palaces
- #ThatchersCider in collaboration with Bristol Bloggers and Thatchers Cider
- #WOWTrip in collaboration with Wow Trip
- #CoolNotCold in collaboration with Air Canada
- #MarrakechFoodTour in collaboration with Marrakech Food Tours
- #KeenTerradora in collaboration with KEEN
- #ArcidoFaroe in collaboration with Arcido
- #24HoursinBritain in collaboration with Visit Britain, Visit England & iambassador – AWARD WINNING!
- #SpainCities in collaboration with Traverse Events and Spain Tourism
- #VisitSouthampton in collaboration with Four Travel and Visit Southampton
- #MustSeeMenorca in collaboration with Traverse Events and Spain Tourism
- #VisitFlanders in collaboration with Visit Flanders (Visit Vlaanderen)
- #MCShow in collaboration with the UK Motorhome and Caravan Show
- #PizzaExpress in collaboration with PizzaExpress
- #Brashers in collaboration with Blacks UK
- #FlowfoldDenizen in collaboration with Flowfold
- #IsleOfWightXmas in collaboration with Four Travel and Visit Isle of Wight
- #DiscoverNI in collaboration with Visit Britain and Discover Northern Ireland
- #Escape2Goa in collaboration with Leave UR Mark and Goa Tourism
- #AustrianTime in collaboration with iambassador and Visit Austria
- #BeOkinawa in collaboration with Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau
- #ThisIsWhatEpicLooksLike in collaboration with Vail Resorts
- #BloggersTripParijs in collaboration with NS International
- #StandardLuggage in collaboration with Standard Luggage
- #OpenYourWorld in collaboration with Momondo
- #LoveDublin in collaboration with iambassador and Visit Dublin
- #EnglishHeritage in collaboration with English Heritage
- #MustLoveFestivals in collaboration with Must Love Festivals and Den Haag Marketing
- #JoinGermanTradition in collaboration with iambassador and Visit Germany
- #MaltaIsMore in collaboration with iambassador and Blog Island Malta
- #VisitLuxembourg in collaboration with Visit Luxembourg
- #LoveWinter in collaboration with iambassador and Visit Canada
- #ILoveSenigallia in collaboration with TBNet and Social Media Team Le Marche
- #GladskinReview in collaboration with Gladskin
- #LeesaReview in collaboration with Leesa
- #EatingLondon in collaboration with Eating Europe (Eating London)
Contact us to learn more about the collaboration opportunities on The Travel Tester.
We have a special contact page where you can see exactly how to reach us for specific proposals so that you get the fastest response from us.
– Nienke Krook