If you know me a bit by now, you might have seen my passion of taking photos of doors and windows everywhere around the world. For example my doors in Corinaldo and doors in Senigallia, Italy. And of course my latest post on Malta, where I went a little crazy and captured many doors on Gozo.
Well… those 25 doors I took on Gozo weren’t the only ones. In fact, I took another 40 photos of doors AND windows during a walk through the old towns of St. Lawrenz, Gharb and Rabat (Victoria). And it’s time to show them off to you, hope you think they’re great too!
Visiting Malta Soon? Don’t Miss These Articles:
- Game of Thrones Locations Malta and Gozo: See Them All With This Extensive Guide!
- 25X Beautiful Door Photos on Gozo, Malta: A True Window to the Soul of the Island!
- Local Food Malta And Gozo: A Peak Inside The Delicious Maltese Kitchen
- Gozo Malta: 5 Top Outdoor Adventure Activities You Don’t Want to Miss!
- 20x Windows and Doors on Malta: See the True Beauty of Valetta & Mdina by Walking Through the Streets!
- Palazzo Falson in Mdina: Have a Peek into Malta’s Noble Past