This week, I’m staying on the sister island of Malta, called Gozo. It’s a quiet little place full of rural atmosphere. When you go into the little villages, be sure to head off the main road into the smaller ones so you’ll see some of the most beautiful vintage doors that you can imagine.
I could have spend all week taking pictures of them, but for now, this is my selection of my favourites…. until I shoot more, of course :)
Visiting Malta Soon? Don’t Miss These Articles:
- Game of Thrones Locations Malta and Gozo: See Them All With This Extensive Guide!
- 40x Doors and Windows on Malta’s Sister Island Gozo: Slow Travel at its Best!
- Local Food Malta And Gozo: A Peak Inside The Delicious Maltese Kitchen
- Gozo Malta: 5 Top Outdoor Adventure Activities You Don’t Want to Miss!
- 20x Windows and Doors on Malta: See the True Beauty of Valetta & Mdina by Walking Through the Streets!
- Palazzo Falson in Mdina: Have a Peek into Malta’s Noble Past