Natural hot springs, Onsen, are very popular all over Japan. Every region in the country has their own hot springs and resort towns, but did you know that even in big cities you can find them?
In this Onsen in Tokyo, you have the chance to experience the health benefits of minerals added to hot water, which is supposed to have a relaxing effect on your body and mind. The Onsen in Asakusa, Tokyo, can be found on the top floor of the ROX Building and is called ‘Matsuri-Yu’.
Download the entire brochure in PDF format
Planning a Trip to Japan? Here are some great resources:
- Skyscanner – Find the best flights to Japan
- Booking.com – Find the best hotels in Japan
- World Nomads – Find the best travel insurance
- Get Your Guide – The most popular tours & activities around Japan
- ViaHero – Get help planning a trip to Japan from a local
- Magical Trip – Discover Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto at night with a local tour guide
- G Adventures – Group travel to Japan
- Intrepid Travel – Group travel to Japan