Tokyo has plenty of museums to see art, design, photography and learning about history and science. If you don’t have a lot of time in the city, then we recommend going to Ueno Park, as there are some of the best museums in Tokyo gathered.
Don’t miss the Tokyo National Museum, the National Museum of Western Art, the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum and the National Science Museum. Be aware that most museums are closed on Mondays and that you can also buy multiple-entry passes at some Japan museums that will give you great discount if you’re planning on staying a bit longer or visiting a lot of museums in Tokyo.
View large files of page 1 – page 2 – page 3 – page 4 – page 5 – page 6 – page 7 – page 8 – page 9 – page 10 – page 11 – page 12 – page 13 – page 14 – page 15 – page 16 – page 17 – page 18 – page 19 – page 20
Download the entire brochure in PDF format
Planning a Trip to Japan? Here are some great resources:
- Skyscanner – Find the best flights to Japan
- Booking.com – Find the best hotels in Japan
- World Nomads – Find the best travel insurance
- Get Your Guide – The most popular tours & activities around Japan
- ViaHero – Get help planning a trip to Japan from a local
- Magical Trip – Discover Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto at night with a local tour guide
- G Adventures – Group travel to Japan
- Intrepid Travel – Group travel to Japan